Spain is a well-appreciated stop in most tourists’ European vacation diaries. The picture-perfect landscapes, spectacular beaches, wonderful culture, history and heritage, delicious food, fantastic wines, and dynamic metropolises make it an unquestionable holiday destination. Even its weather and laidback way of living are crowd-pullers. In UNESCO World Heritage Site’s ranking, this exotic country ranks third. The influences of Islam, Catholicism, and the Renaissance have produced some exceptional architectural marvels.
Millions of tourists visit Spain every year. Spain is the ideal place for all kinds of travelers- nature lovers, outdoor fun-lovers, history buffs, or simple relaxation. If you still haven’t added this to your bucket list, do it today.
Take a glance at the following exciting places to visit during the Spain tour, and you will be assured of this venue:
- La Sagrada Familia: When you pre-book your Sagrada Familia tickets you can skip the long queues to enter this unconventional UNESCO-listed large, unfinished and minor basilica. Regarded as the Temple of Antoni Gaudi, the famous architect, it is located in Barcelona city. You can purchase your passes from its official website. They come in 4 variants- adults, teens, children, and seniors. Children under the age of 7 have free entry. Get a guided tour or an audio guide to explore the tall 18 spindly towers, lavish exteriors, and interiors.
- Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces: For a fast-track entry to this mesmerizing Moorish palace and fortress complex, located in Granada, you need to buy Alhambra and Nasrid tickets online. With the help of an expert guide, you can witness this important surviving remnant of the period of Islamic rule in the Iberian Peninsula (711-1492). It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can marvel at the amazing architecture and beautiful decorative designs inside the building. With your preferred pass, you can make the most out of your Alhambra experiences. It will take around 3 hours to visit this significant citadel complex.
- Tenerife: The largest and most populous of the Canary Islands, off the west coast of Africa, consists of some of the best idyllic villages, thrilling nightlife, and picturesque beaches. Apart from the typical package holidays and beaches, there is much more to see. It hosts one of the world’s largest carnivals, the Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. You can go hiking in its natural wonder, Teide National Park where you can also explore craters and ancient lava flows. Spend some time on the black beaches of Los Gigantes. Beat the summer heat in Siam Park, Tenerife’s best theme park. There are plenty of things to do in this place, which will take your breath away.
- Almeria: A reminder of the region’s Muslim history it was founded by the Caliph of Cordoba in 955. It was a famous port that traded silk, raisins, and oil. You can explore cathedrals, museums, rugged, desolate coasts, and many more. It is the only desert on the continent with a dusty landscape, dry expanses, and rocky outcrops. The whitewashed fishing villages and salt flats of this less crowded city are worth visiting. It also has an interesting history and amazing food. You can visit the second largest Muslim Fortress, La Alcazaba, with its extensive gardens, squares, houses, and a mosque. This desert has been used many times as a film location.
- The Golden Triangle of Art, Madrid: Three world-class art museums are located close to one another on the Paseo del Prado in the center of Madrid. They are Prado Museum, Reina Sofia National Art Centre, and Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum. Besides, there is the Caixa Forum Museum. The Triangle was included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 2021. Inside the museum, you can immerse in the finest collections of Spanish and European art. For convenience and time-saving, you can get hold of a guided tour. Take an easy20-minute walk along the leafy path between all the three iconic landmarks. It is a must-visit place for everyone, especially art and culture lovers.
As you can see, Spain offers such incredible opportunities to the visitors to enjoy their holiday. Compare the quotes of travel operators and choose the one that gives you maximum benefits. Your tour package will be flexible and offer optimum satisfaction within your time and budget. Plan your trip to this awesome Mediterranean country today.